1. Completed Service Application Form available at all our branches.
2. Proof of Identification – must be standard and government-issued with photo and signature.
Submit at least 2:
Government Issued IDs:
- Passport with signature
- Philippine Driver’s License
- Locally-issued major Credit Card with picture
- SSS/GSIS/TIN ID (digitized card type only)
- PRC/OFW/DIPLOMAT ID
- card type only
- unexpired OFW ID issued by DOLE
- unexpired Diplomat ID issued by DFA
- New Unified Multi-Purpose ID
- Voter’s ID (card type/biometrics)
- Company ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
Note: Foreigners may be asked to submit other documents.
- Copy of DTI or SEC Registration
- General Information Sheet
- Secretary’s Certificate or Board Resolution authorizing the company’s signatory to enter into a transaction with Cebu Cable
3. Machine-generated service bill issued within the last 3 months – may serve as both proof of address and proof of income . Any of the following may be accepted:
- Electric bill
- Telco bill
- Credit card statement with photocopy of front face of the physical card
- Cable bill
4. Proof of Income – if unable to provide any of the mentioned service bills, applicant may submit a payslip together with a certificate of employment (COE).
- Submitted service application forms and required documents are subject for review and approval by Cebu Cable TV
- Applications with incomplete requirements will not be processed.